Splendid Symbol of Tibet
● Potala Palace - ”Bright Pearl on the Roof of the World”, attracting people pilgrimage worship come to there from all over world.
● Jokhang Temple - Part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site “Historic Ensemble of the Potala Palace”
● Tashilhunpo Monastery - one of the Big Six Monasteries of the Gelug sect of Buddhism in Tibet
●Barkhor Street - preserve the original look of the ancient Lhasa City.
● Yamdrok Lake - the most beautiful water in the world meaning, “swan pool” in Tibetan language
● Grashi Monastery - It’s always crowded in the temple as there are a lot of worshipers.
● Sera Monastery - one of the three largest monasteries of the Gelug Sect in Tibet, you can’t miss the debates!
● Local Delicacies---Plateau fungus soup, Tibetan flavor meal
(8 Day Tour Only) Amazing Beauty -Qinghai
● Qinghai Lake --- the largest lake in China, cool breezes sweep across the lake, yaks and sheep graze on the lakeside grassland. The scenery is as amazing as one can imagine!
● Qinghai - Tibet Railway --- “Sky Road”, the first railroad linking Tibet with the rest of China, three major difficulties is solved, namely frozen tundra, high altitude and plateau environmental protection. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the railway.
What is Included
- Train from Lhasa to Xining (8 Day Tours)
- Tibet entry permit
- Deluxe hotels
- Luxury tour bus
- Meals indicated in itinerary
- Excellent English Speaking tour guide
- International Air Ticket, Airport Tax & Fuel Surcharge
- Gratuities & Admission fee: USD80 per person & USD180 per person ( must be collected at the time of reservation )
- China Visa fee
- Meals & Recommended Admission Fees which not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses (e.g porter tips, phone bills, laundry bill etc.)